Friday, February 25, 2011
* This week I have thought with a clear head. Sometimes things happens and it puts your life in perspective. The good Lord works in mysterious ways and it leads to you think. Every NIGHT this week I have thanked God for both my parents, my in-laws and all the loving grandparents in my life. I dont do this often enough...but life is short and I should!!! Tucker is soooo Lucky to not only have 4 loving grandparents BUT 6 (yes 6) loving GREAT grandparents. (my 4 grandparents and Nate's 2 grandmas).
* Speaking of my firecracker Tucker. Something about 15 months and they change everyday. He is making us laugh and learning new things every single day. He is also making us say a lot of NO, and a lot of butt swatting....but we wont get into that.
* I miss the souths weather. Seriously,.....I went from 70 to 40 in 8 hours.
* Easter and the season of Lent are fastly approaching....this always makes me thing of sunny days, flowers and warm temps. BUT most importantly its a GREAT time to reconnect with "the big guy"!
* We have a new bounce house in the area. I haven't gone but I am excited for a new adventure...YAY...
* I have no plans all weekend, its nice to have a weekend to catch up with friends/family or whoever crosses your bath. So far March looks busy so I should soak this one up
* I have been thinking about spring cleaning...crazy huh?
Heres to a good weekend where you are.....hug your loved ones, kiss foreheads and say I love you more than usual.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
2 days of driving
Lots of adorable little one's laughing
Eating till we popped
smiles, hugs, laughs
80 Degree weather
A birthday party
A trip to the park, mall, and restaurants
I was on vacation the past 5 days. Sometimes it feels good coming home, but this time I wish I was still in the south, soaking up the sun, spending time with my family! I miss them already
Pictures to come soon of my trip!!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
My boys...my valentines!
We are celebrating with pizza (Tucker's favorite) and Yo Gabba Gabba on TV. Man how times have changed...but this is the US we love and we wouldn't want to do anything else!
Friday, February 11, 2011
I found this pic and I LOVE IT :). Last year JULY...his cheeks are RED b/c its hot. I can dream
Monday, February 7, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Tucker and his BFF Porter at the meet and greet!!!!
3. My house is cleaned (thanks merry maids), laundry done, NEW pictures hung so NOW I am ready for the weekend!!!!
Aren't those adorable?? Yep Yep
4. We have a family wedding coming up....my maid of honor, my cousin and one of my best friends is gettting married in August!!!! Woohoo!!!! I am sooo excited to help Annah on her journey of marriage...today we look at dresses :)
Here she is with Tucker has a baby!!!!
Here's to Friday half a days!!!! Happy weekend :)
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Somehow we barely missed it!!! Stay warm people!!!
We can't get snow today because I have a date with a blond haired, blue eyed cutie tonight to see these fun people
We can't wait!!!!! I think Tucker will love the show (hopefully) If not, it was worth the try :)
You will be seeing me a lot more soon. I have some fun post coming up!!!!!