Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Postponed

Our FABULOUS Las Vegas trip has been postponed........

I know, I couldn't believe we had to postpone it either, I mean I built it up to all of you just like I was taking everyone with me....

Hubby owns his own business and we have to work around his schedule, and well his schedule sucks (hehe)! So we will be pushing Vegas back a month or so.

Also, I want to take vacation time in April to visit my family in Louisiana, soooo, I need to save some of my vacation time for that

This month is crazy busy...my big brother turned 30 and we are having a party this weekend, March For Babies walk is fastly approaching, spring cleaning must be done the month of April....and so much more on my plate right now!

I can keep making excuses and it doesn't help because its still sad we aren't going this month...BUT we will go gosh. dang. it. We will go soon

6 comments:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I have a full plate too...craziness I tell you!

JennyLee said...

I hate postponing trips! At least you are still going!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Bummer! I hope you get to go soon!!

J said...

At least you can still look forward to going and that will make the excitement of it last longer! ; )

Sweet Simplicity said...

No fun! But I guess work is important. hehe!

Janelle said...

Bummer about the Vegas trip. My husband is a self-owned business owner himself (twice over) and we too have to bend vacations (when he agrees to one) around not only the farm but now the foam business. Just think all the more time to prepare (buy) the perfect Vegas wardrobe. Sequins, feathers! You'll fabulous darling!