Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things around my house

* Two kids is harder than ONE....some people think not I think so! Ecspeically at the ages mine are. It isn't a lot harder at home, actually we are just fine at home and at other peoples houses...but I am soooo used to just picking up and going and I can't do that anymore. I am used to going to church at different times than my husband, NOT with both kids. Target, the grocery store, etc I can't pick up and go like I used to. It will get easier...but its for sure different.

* Saylor is loving her preschool. The teachers are sooo good to her. She is sleeping...wait for this...11-12 hours straight a NIGHT!!! OMG, I probably just jinxed it but for the past week she has slept 11-12 hours a night straight.

* Both my kids have thrown up or spit up some of their milk. Saylor is doing the same so I am weighing her bottles down with lots of good ol' rice. She loves it, it satisfies her and this is probably why she sleeps soooo long at night

* Sometimes you change 8-12 dirty diapers a day. I feel like its my job and I should be making money for this

* I barely make dinner for my family. I hate to say it but lately its eat what you can find or something frozen. After work I want to play with my kids outside and then before I know it its time for bath and bed. Last night, Tucker wanted a cold hotdog...thats what he got. :(

* Sometimes when you are married to a GREAT man like mine (but that works to hard and too long) ( I know some of your girls reading this will understand b/c I swear our men all drink the same water and are the same person) you are a single mother a lot!!!!  I can't stress  A LOT enough, and summer only gets worse with being alone. I look forward to summer, but then again I see my husband more in winter months. Dont' get me wrong, he tries to help a lot, he just isnt home as much as we would like him to be :(

* I couldn't ask for a better big brother than Tucker!! He is wonderful but lately he has learned how to throw screaming fits? Terrible twos I believe

* We are also trying to potty train Tucker, he does great at school but I forget to take him.

5 comments:

KBI Reporter said...

Thanks, for sharing such a beautiful thing with us.

materace koło sklepik said...

sypialnie wawa
łóżka wawa
łóżka do sypialni wawa
łóżka tapicerowane wawa
łóżka z pojemnikiem wawa
łóżka metalowe wawa
łóżka drewniane wawa
materace koło wawa
materace ortopedyczne wawa
materace wawa
łóżka sypialnie wawa
stelaże wawa
materace tempur wawa

Deitrich said...

The new Microsoft outlook is mainly to with Windows 7 compatible, but its function is really good. So perfect outlook that every time I open it all very happy mood. I'm very liked with the software! With the release of Microsoft Outlook 2010 download, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.

yh said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes

Adobe Acrobat 9 Download said...

With significant updates and visual enhancements, Project Standard 2010 delivers better experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
With a dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates, Microsoft Visio 2010 Download makes every step in creating diagrams easier.