I am sure I should be doing something way more productive with my time...but I am putting off laundry, dishes, clean floors or something. Here are some....MOMMISMS (As I will call them) and please don't leave me in the dark and act like I am that horrible of a mom that I am the only one who does these things. OK..k
1. How many times do you guys were your jeans. I feel like after you have a baby it is ONLY normal to NOT wash your jeans every time. I mean...they fit so much better the 2 or 3 time. Fresh out of the dryer you get that momma crack nobody wants to see.
2. I have a real problem in the mornings picking out the "cute" underwear or the real comfortable ones that I may have worn being pregnant. I think my husband looked at me the other day and was like "Really, there is no excuse for those because you are NOT pregnant anymore"
3. I do not want to dress like a mom..mom jeans, tees ect. BUT where the hell do you guys shop. Have you seen size mediums lately in stores...I think they mean XS but just write M on the tag
4. The smell of cold hot dogs grosses me out. Whats worse....Tucker eating a cold hot dog last night WHILE he had poop in his big boy underwear. That kid is scared to death to poop on the potty??
5. I just want ONE hour to lay in the pool alone...both kids napping...alone in the sun. NO jumping, swimming for legs under water..one hour
6. Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus...my beer of choice this summer...I may or may not drink it EVERY single day :)
7. Oh and Vodka and Sprite when I am not having beer
8. Facebook bores me lately...maybe I should update more but I hate the ppl that post everyday about doing laundry or making supper. Really?? We all are.
9. Pintrest however...makes me smile
10. They say a bottle is good up to an hour after left at room temp...well, I say a bottle is good up to 2 HOURS only because I never know when I made the damn thing in the first place
11. It is hot..and I LOVE my flowers outside but I am tired of watering them already..and its only June. This happens every year and I always get tired of watering them and Nate reminds me of this every April when I plant them. I think it should just be his job and the problem would be solved
12. I really want to loose baby weight...but I really don't want to go on a diet. Also, for all the ppl that don't live in towns and you run...where the hell do you run?? I am scared to death to run on a highway and I though about running. I say thought very lightly because I am sure I wont do it
13. This is our 1st free weekend since April I swear..and next weekend our schedule is full again. I have a love/hate relationship with this right now
14. I am a scheduler and I need to lighten up. When things go off schedule or outta place I freak out! Nate moved Tucker's plates the other day from a cabinet and stuck them in what he thought was a better place. I kinda lost my breath when I went to grab one to put Tucker's cold hot dog on and they weren't there. wooohoo. Chill out momma
More to come later!
Favorite garden plants for all-year color
3 days ago