No, this is serious. I have to keep documenting my life. I do scrapbooks for the kids but that can't possibly hold ALL of our doings and be up to date!!!
I print these blogs off in a book so my kids and grand kids can laugh at me one day. I do this for my own pure humiliation...
So here is an UP to DATE list of things....
1. Christmas was excellent. I am serious..it gets better and better each and every year. The more my kids understand, the better it gets. And not to mention I get a bit spoiled along the way TOO. I baked for 5 days and we had stuff coming out of our EARS! I mean I just now through away all the candy....yes there was tons. We celebrated 5 different times for Christmas with our family....I EAT IT UP!!! I miss Christmas music already :)
2. When December 26th is hear...I want to rip all Christmas down and get back to normal. My OCD kicks in and I am done with it. Time to reorganize and move on!!! yep, weird like that...
3. I can't believe Saylor Kate is already one. We celebrated big time..like always!
4. I had lots of time off in December and it was wonderful. I do believe it is soooo worth not doing big vacations in the summer to have time to soak in the holidays :) I am going to save my vacation days more often.
5. Tucker is in to the terrible 3's. He is pushing us...but then he has the most tender loving heart and says he is sorry and cries at the drop of a hat! Its a lose, lose situation for parenting him.
6. Saylor Kate has JUST as tender as a heart has Tucker does. Dad is wrapped around her fingers to say the least!!
7. I am ready for 2013....I want to do big things. This is a whole nother post...have to line my ducks up first.
8. I am kinda over winter...yep after we have christmas I am ready for 90 degree weather and our pool.
9. I am kinda shocked at how well my kids get along...I will kick myself for this comment later.
10. I have had some really good times with great friends lately...thankful for ALL of ya'll!!!
I am posting our pictures this week..and more random things..
Here is to 2013 and MORE blogging
DIY paint supply storage
3 days ago