Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am behind....





I am so behind on blogging. BUT thats because all my Christmas presents are wrapped, the house is fully decorated and we are sitting around drinking LOTS of spiced coffee.


Lets start off with last weekend. I threw my great Aunt a 60th birthday celebration! It was a suprise party and a GREAT one at that. Now, most people have aunts, some people have great aunts BUT nobody has the support, love, friendship and loyalty that I have with my great aunts. They are my second mothers and some of my best friends. SO when my best great aunt Donna turned 60 I knew we had to celebrate the right way! And we did....from 6pm to 2:30 in the morning. The food was beaming, the wine was flowing and the dance floor was hopping! YES I said dance floor. My mom's sunroom was a dance floor all night long. I laughed, I cried and laughed some more. BEST PARTY EVER!!!!!
The cake was beautiful!!!! This was ONLY her 2nd birthday cake of her entire 60 years....yep..soak that one in.
Another exciting post coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE that first picture--is that a phone app that does that?

gv said...

Looks like an awesome time and a great cake!