Monday, December 13, 2010

The long weekend





To say we had a blast at the Colts game is an understatement!!! It was GREAT quality time with the husband I feel like I never get to talk to as well as a big WIN for the colts! It was an experience and we plan on going back to a game EVERY year. We hope we can just get some our friends to becoming football fanatics with us :)

I would like to tell you that I got to meet Peyton Manning...BUT I didnt'. This was as close as I got BUT its closer than I have ever been!


This was from our seats...a little zoomed in BUT we never had to watch the big screen to keep up with the game so we had GREAT seats!

The rest of the weekend was spent with snow, shopping, wrapping, baking, Christmas music, cuddling, chili and Christmas lights:)

Its getting sooooo close to the BEST holiday EVER!!!!

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

I am so jealous!!! I love the Colts and Manning!

gv said...

Looks like an awesome time! Glad you had a blast.

gucci handbags said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.