Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lack of fun

There has been a lack of blogging. To tell you the truth, I haven't felt good in 3 to 4 weeks. I have been weak, lazy, tired, shaky, sometimes sick. Don't worry I have 2 doctors appointments this week....surely one of them can figure out what is wrong. Sometimes I think its still steamed from that evil evil sinus infection. I am still NOT totally over it, and it was a big one :)


I feel sorry for EVEN complaining about the weather in my area, because seriously some of you are getting a blizzard!!!!!!! Yes a blizzard!

Somehow we barely missed it!!! Stay warm people!!!


We can't get snow today because I have a date with a blond haired, blue eyed cutie tonight to see these fun people


We can't wait!!!!! I think Tucker will love the show (hopefully) If not, it was worth the try :)

You will be seeing me a lot more soon. I have some fun post coming up!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in Central Illinois, the blizzard hasn't made it here yet, but it's close, about an hour away. We got ice and snow last night. The news is warning us to be prepared for power outages, and thunder snow showers, with a possibility of getting 2 to 3 inches in an hour. We could possible get over a foot of snow added to what we already have. And the wind..Brrr! My poor furry babies have to go out in it, but the squat, stand and run back inside. lol
Have fun at the show! :)

gv said...

Enjoy your date!

Connie said...

That looks like a fun show!