(Pictures from my trip are coming....as soon as I locate my camera??)
* This week I have thought with a clear head. Sometimes things happens and it puts your life in perspective. The good Lord works in mysterious ways and it leads to you think. Every NIGHT this week I have thanked God for both my parents, my in-laws and all the loving grandparents in my life. I dont do this often enough...but life is short and I should!!! Tucker is soooo Lucky to not only have 4 loving grandparents BUT 6 (yes 6) loving GREAT grandparents. (my 4 grandparents and Nate's 2 grandmas).
* Speaking of my firecracker Tucker. Something about 15 months and they change everyday. He is making us laugh and learning new things every single day. He is also making us say a lot of NO, and a lot of butt swatting....but we wont get into that.
* I miss the souths weather. Seriously,.....I went from 70 to 40 in 8 hours.
* Easter and the season of Lent are fastly approaching....this always makes me thing of sunny days, flowers and warm temps. BUT most importantly its a GREAT time to reconnect with "the big guy"!
* We have a new bounce house in the area. I haven't gone but I am excited for a new adventure...YAY...
* I have no plans all weekend, its nice to have a weekend to catch up with friends/family or whoever crosses your bath. So far March looks busy so I should soak this one up
* I have been thinking about spring cleaning...crazy huh?
Heres to a good weekend where you are.....hug your loved ones, kiss foreheads and say I love you more than usual.
Favorite garden plants for all-year color
16 hours ago