Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little fuzzy

Tucker and I are both down with a sinsus infection. And you guys know that "we" dont matter so much anymore when we are sick. Its all about getting those babies well.

Tucker seems to be doing better. Me, well I slept about 2 hours last night and my throat is on fire. I am really really trying to NOT take any medication. I want to treat it with fruit and water, but my eyes are burning out of my head as I type this so I might have to cave soon and take something.

I am half way THERE this week! Whoop Whoop :) (since I go early 38 or 39 weeks)

That is nuts to think about me having 2 kids in 19 weeks. WOW.

Anyways, I am preparing for one of my best friends/cousins weddings in the next week and praying I fit in my dress. Weddings are so much fun and soooo much work, so thats where my head as been.

Sorry its a lame update, but remember my eyes are burning out of my head here.....

1 comment:

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

HI
Really a nice blog
I like the content creativity here .
Will surely suggest my friends to follow this blog .


Dentist Melbourne