Friday, October 3, 2008

Did I Shave my legs for this?

Me: Do you notice how hairy my legs are?

Nate: Not really...never pay attention

Me: Thats good because I bet I haven't shaved in 3 weeks for more

Nate: Thats pretty gross....now I will notice!

Does anyone else hate, I mean just can't even make themselves shave thier legs? Well, I hate to shave and it had been way too long for me. But I will have you know I got it done today..I shaved and it feels great!!! Maybe this is for me two dates this weekend :)

I am way more comfortable than I should be with my husband if I can go without shaving for a month! !!! Thank goodness he loves me and not for my shaved legs!

How long have you gone without shaving??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this cracks me up. i would have never pictured you as someone to hate shaving!!!