Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I know I have been MIA, but I am feeling maybe a little better.....which means you might see a smile during the day. I am back at work and that doesn't make the day any better and makes it much much longer. However, on Sunday I got out with the kiddo's my S-I-L, mom and my grandma. I love girls days out and it was pefect weather to hit up the pumpkin patch for the kids. I wish this picture was bigger, but here are the kids all suited up and ready to play!


Here is Liam and I playing a duck game...yes it was fun!

Kailee loved feeding the animals at the petting zoo....here she is with Donkeys. We wish we could say the same for Liam but he needed a nap! Kailee, Jin and I taking a ride in the school bus!


Liam with his face in a pumpkin,.....this kid cracks me up. Not many pictures of Cooper, but being 3 months old isn't very excited at a pumpkin patch!
We actually left the pumpkin patch with ZERO pumpkins, the line was too long and we went for the food and games! We were all dragging by 3 o'clock

I will hopefully be back to my everyday blogging...the better I feel the more I blog. A story will be coming soon also so everyone knows why they prayed for me !!! Thanks for all your prayers by the way, they all helped!

2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love little Liam's face in the pumpkin cutout! So CUTE! I've missed your daily posts! Come back soon! Just said a little prayer for you...

Pleasant Living said...

I love pumpkin patches! They are so fun!