Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 and 1/2 weeks




Almost 4 Months!!! Time flies when we are having fun! I will NOT show my bare belly. For one, I have bruises all over my belly from my Lovenex shots I take every morning. So far, so good with the shots. The doctors think everything looks good with my blood so far, I go back next Tuesday for my 16 weeks and I get an ultrasound!!! YAAAHH!!!




So on with the pictures
Disregard the messy bathroom..this pic was taken this morning with 5 seconds to spare. I tried to wear tight clothing but it kinda all blends. Let me tell you, I have a belly...a big ol belly.

I will have Nathan take a better picture soon....we always forget in the afternoons! My belly grows all day it seems too...is this normasl? So by the evening time my belly looks huge.

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute, glad all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a perfectly cute bump!

Lindsey said...

Aww such a cute bump!!

JennyLee said...

look at your cute baby bump!!!

Jill said...

Very jealous...

You look darling!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Too cute!!

That's What She Said said...

adorable. perfect. bump.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awww soo cute! yes, i always felt like that too, the belly gettin bigger by the hour, haha! food and water and and and, that's what i tell myself=)

Bee said...

Your belly is adorable! Happy 4 months :)

Amy said...

yeppers...mine does that too, which is why i haven't gotten a good one yet, i look like 6 months preggers by the end of the day, lol!

it's adorable though!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Cutest belly EVER. Yay!

(Can I be honest - I prefer clothed belly photos over bare belly.)

Hannah said...

Can I suggest something? Of course I can...I AM THE BFF..haha! Ok, I think you should stand in the same place each time...like a door way...so we can see how much you grow and get closer to the other side. That's what I did and it worked out great! Then post new pictures each month. And you look too too cute!!!!!

Jill said...

Please don't feel that way about posting about your pregnancy. I'm excited for you. It will happen for me and yes it can be hard but you should be thrilled for this time! Enjoy it and don't think twice about posting what you feel or what you are doing! :)

Jin said...

Somehow, you look thinner in that picture than in person!

Probably because I only really ever see you in the evening...

Cute bump!