Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Ramblings

This week has seemed to be the longest of my life.......................


Maybe because I worried about Kailee being sick, But she is out of the hospital now and I hear she is feeling great. Thanks for all your prayers and Bday wishes.


It could be that all week I ran and ran and ran...not one single day did I just spend a day at home relaxed or catching up on housework (we have lived out of our laundry baskets all week)



Maybe because I am stressed b/c I have no idea what to get our mothers for Mother day?? Anybody have any great ideas?



The weekend wont slow down at all...seems we are all booked up this weekend too...



I guess I will rest next week................ and catch up on my housework



I leave you with a picture. When the whole family was in Louisiana Liam and I were taking a walk, he is really a chatter box these days and kept talking about our toes. So I snapped a picture of our toes for him to see.



For some reason this picture really cracks me up.....and I know it may look like I have been in the sun for hours, BUT here is my trick...and it work!

Happy Friday

7 comments:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Okay...did you get Light to Fair tanner or Medium to Dark...I need some!

Emily said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'm pulling mine out...I need glowing legs for NY next week.

Little Lovables said...

Wow, that tanner look like it works great! I need some sooo bad!

Hopefully you can rest some for the weekend!

For mother's day, I got them (my mom and mil) a cute little handmade cup cozy from Etsy and I think I will get them a potted herb like basil and put it in a pretty pot. Easy, practical and pretty!

Michele said...

Wow! I'm gonna get some!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

That lotion works well, but I really hate the smell. I just cannot get past it. But, it does look natural..

PS - You have cute feet. I have the most monstrous disgusting feet of all time. It's a fact.

Janelle said...

I love, love, love Jergens natural glow. I have used it for the last three summers or so. Love it. That is the cutest picture. And this week dear Mrs. Dirnberger, reeeeeelax lady.

Jin said...

I love that picture but I think you just wanted to show off those freshly painted toes!