Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mind the Gap

There has been a huge gap in post here at "A Day in the Hay" and I want to blame everyone else but truly its my fault.


A couple new things have been added to my life in the last 5 days





Yeh she is pretty. Isn't hubby good to me!!! Who am I kidding, I am work forty hours a week AND I am giving him a son people. We got a good deal on this ride and although its not brand new, it looks and feels brand new to me. It sure is pretty and I get to pick it up today!



Also

I know the Iphone isn't new...but its new to me :) My contract was finally up and I seriously have no idea how I lived without this phone for so long. Also, if a sweet innocent nephew would happen to through your iphone in the water while swimming it still works. Yep right after I got the phone it went for a swim but still works great!!!

So along with laying by the pool for 3 days, enjoying family bbq's, buying baby Gap out of stock on baby boy clothes and baby sitting my mom's dog for a week and a half I have no other excuses for not blogging. I promise to be more frequent from now on.

Also....this weeks marks my 19th week of pregnancy!! CRAZY .....and we have done nothing to prepare for this baby boy. Next week starts the renovation on the room, decor, names , etc. I have another ultrasound the 29th and then its down to serious business.

11 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Okay totally drooling over your new car!!! I think you deserve it :)

Lindsey said...

Such a nice car and I want that phone!!=)

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Ironic...I think we are leading the same life...looking at the same type of cars and now we have the same phone! We have found a few Yukons/Tahoes that we are looking at.

Have fun!

April said...

Where is the belly pic???? You are slacking on THAT!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kara! It's Lauren Keith. Just wanted to tell you I'm on your blog now! Lots of people told me how funny you are when writing your posts. I've enjoyed reading ! Like the car! Congrats on 19 weeks!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

woohoo congrats on the car and the phone!! 19 weeks, that's so exciting, hope you're feeling great!

JennyLee said...

Congrats on all the awesome new toys!!!

That's What She Said said...

that.car.is.my.dream. Lucky girl! Now, cut the b.s. and show us a pic of the belly already!

Jill said...

Well, although we missed you, it seems like you are having a great time without us! We underst and we love the update!

That car is a beauty! Good for you!!!

Oh and I adore your iPhone. I'm still waiting on Verizon to pick them up! :)

Happy 19th week! You are almost 1/2 way through! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the new mom car! I just ordered an iphone yesterday morning. Can't wait for it to come in!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I never understood how I lived without the iPhone either once I got it.

It's amazing.

also, congrats on this pregnancy--you look beautiful!

xo
k