Yep thats right...30 weeks pregnant. Pretty soon this pregnancy will all be a blur and we will have little Tucker. Its funny the things I have noticed about 30 weeks...let compare them with 20 weeks
1. My feet are swelling. I blame it on sitting at my desk all day and my feet just hanging. Monday I was on my feet all day and they never swelled...but sitting here at work I can't believe how big they are. I have to take a picture and show you. You wont believe it either. At 20 weeks I could wear shorts or capris and still feel good about my feet..now I try to hide them
2. Speaking of wearing capris. I could show off my legs at 20 weeks and now I wont show them to anyone. I feel like my legs are huge right along with my feet...and lets not even start on my butt.
3. At 20 weeks I would buy shirts that were flowy and long...at 30 weeks I can't seem to find anything flowy enough. I would shop for regular clothing and just buy bigger..now it seems I can't find the big enough size. So maternity is about my only choice..unless I want to wear a dress as a shirt?
4. At 20 weeks every time Tucker would kick I would love to place my hand on my belly and feel his soft delicate kicks...now at 30 weeks its almost as he is sword fighting my ribs. Dont' get me wrong I love to feel the kicking but now days it can be rough and tough.
5. My back...oh my back! I never felt pain at 20 weeks and I felt wonderful...I still feel wonderful but my back pain has me in tears more and more.
Although all these experiences dont sound wonderful...they are!!! I wouldn't want it any other way. I will take a little sword fighting or back pain for him. I take each new month and grace it with a smile because I am so thankful for him and being pregnant. I can't imagine him not kicking me when I have him..I will for sure miss the belly bonding.
And since this is my birthday week and I am now really pushing the big 3-0 I have some giveaways to post. So be checking back!! Yes I have birthday weeks and everybody should celebrate in weeks, one day is just not enough