Monday, September 14, 2009

Falling in Love with Fall

Before I recap my Burfday weekend (which was AMAZING) I need to take a minute and pay respect where respect is due

Thank God for football! The colts to be exact. I will never be totally sure where my love of football comes from ?...u see....

We never had football at my school (b/c it was too small) so I never go to experience football games on Friday nights. However, my favorite movie of all times is "Varsity Blues" and I remember dreaming how I wanted to attend a Texas high school of all times. Maybe I love football because I was raised with two brothers and a dad who loved any sport with a ball (mom never got into and still can't)...and on Sunday's football was ALWAYS on. Either way I get a giggly feeling and warm feeling all inside when the colts come on t.v. And now is the season and I couldn't' be more excited!!!(P.S....we won yesterday)

And you can't think of football without everything that screams fall. I am so ready for a crisp breeze at night and sweatshirts. and CHILI

And we will be seeing more and more of these ....Who else is ready?

5 comments:

Jin---'Wifey, Mama Mimi, Crazy' said...

I don't watch football, but love football season! Makes me think of cool weather, nachos, Thanksgiving... And everyone else getting all worked up about the game!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I'm not a big football fan but I am 100% ready for fall for too many reasons!!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

hehe.... I'm not a football fan, but I cheer on da Bears because hubby does. We had a crazy football-loving school and that was always fun. I was just more of a people watcher than game-watcher. =)

Jenny.Lee said...

I am watching my beloved Patriots and eating a bowl of chili as we speak. Man I love Fall! ;)

Cupcakes with Nic said...

I am absolutely and totally ready for fall! Bring it on :)