Yesterday I had my 36 weeks appointment. Everything is looking great and Tucker is doing just fine. He weighs 6lbs 3oz. He is growing fast. I am hoping for only a couple weeks left of maternity...like my doctor loves me soooo much she will induce me early. Other wise Tucker might gain a pound a week and be a big one. One of the reasons I want her to take little Tucker is because I am now taking two shots a day in my belly. That is NOT fun. I am so sore around my belly for sticking myself the last 9 months. Oh well, it is all worth it. I am saying maybe a baby by the first week of November..I have nothing else going on?
36 weeks and counting
- my feet are still huge during the day
- my nose is huge all the time
- my face has gained as much weight as my belly
- I have 3 maternity shirts left...so I better get creative with jewelry
- I refuse to buy more maternity clothing
- My energy level is falling fast.
- I am outta breath just walking across the room
- I am tired of working but will continue working until he arrives
- My maternity leave will have me off ALL the holidays! yahh
- I took the N1H1 shot and now I am scared of side effects...BUT my dr. really encouraged me to take it so I listened
- I keep buying baby clothes that he doesnt need
- While organizing, hubby said Tucker doesnt' care if the spices are in order so stop?
I am getting impatient......Hope to charm everyone more next week with exciting post