Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuff I am using

I have seen this post on other blogs but I wanted to give a run down on "Stuff I Used" so far for baby Tucker. This is post one and I will add another one next week. I found it helpful when registering or if you plan on having kids one day...you can let this sink in your head. Remember Tucker is almost 3 months so some of these remarks may change.

First thing is first: My little lamb swing


This is a life saver!!! Tucker loves it. Sometimes we nap in it but most importantly when I get ready in the mornings Tucker loves to swing and be very very good!!!

Second: The bouncer


This is used ALMOST as much as the swing. It is very handy in moving from room to room around the house and keeps Tucker very content. He loves the vibration and the mirror that is attached

The Bobby Pillow:


THis is the ONLY time we have used this pillow. However, i didn't breast feed which most ppl love to us this pillow for that reason. We will see if it works better at a later age.

The bumbo:


Tucker already likes this but is still kinda young for it...I think we will enjoy it very much as time progresses

Bath Tub:


So far I haven't used it. I still put him up on the counter on a sponge or in the sink with daddy's help. I am not sure if I will use it or not but standing at the sink is easier than bending over the tub.

Changing Table:


I love IT!!! I use it for every single changing and its soooo handy b/c everything is right there with it. A must have for a nursery for sure


That is my run down thus far...I will have more next week and any questions let me know!!!!!

3 comments:

gv said...

Thanks for the tips...little man T is so cute!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

That is crazy he is almost three months old!

Ashley said...

You still haven't put that baby in the tub? What are you waiting on? The day Cam's cord fell off I had him in there :)