1. Tucker's sleeping habits are still like an infant. He has been waking up in the middle of the night for 8 days. I am so ready to see teeth number 7 and 8 so we can all move on with our lives.
2. I am an itch to put out fall decor....I am pretty sure by this weekend it will be up and I will be happy.
3. A long weekend is just what I need!!! Lots of Tucker time and family time. Oh, we have a small town fair to attend too
4. My sister in law, 2 nephews and niece moved BACK to the south this past weekend. I still can't even talk about it....I miss them like crazy!!!! I know they needed to move back with their husband/dad but it hurts my heart. So look for me to travel A LOT this fall!!!
5. Remember that 500.00 camera. I use it but I haven't learned how to use it. If you own one you know this makes sense.
6. Tucker will either be a lion or a monster for Halloween. I am just tickled about the holidays this year.
7. Next weekend I have an all girls weekend planned to a winery!!! I can taste the wine now
8.Tucker is bottle broke. I never intended for him to be bottle broke before 10 months but he wouldn't take formula anymore. He is a big eater and I offer him milk for meal time so he was done with the bottle. He broke himself.
9. Referring to the above...Tucker is becoming NOT a baby anymore and I can't hardly handle it.
10. I want a house full of kids (b/c I know some of your brains are now thinking "When will they have more"?) but not sure when the right time will be.
11. I am ready for fall TV. Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Greys and soo sooo many more. What will u be watching?