Monday, August 30, 2010

Every 3 hours

My weekend went like this...
Tylenol.....sleep....clinge to momma....cry...slobber....Motrin....Antibotics.....sleep on the couch, Crick in the neck.....eat....drink.....Tylenol......Tucker cries, momma in tears of sleep depervation.....Motrin...Antibotics..........................................................UP at 2 in the morning wanting to play...................................WONT put himself to sleep in his bed anymore because I let him cuddle with me all weekend from being sick.....................Up at again in the middle of the night laughing at me and wanting to play...........Motrin...............eat................bath..........Tylenol.

There you have it folks. I have never been so ready to get to work and just sit on my butt and not worry about meds or teeth or snot or diapers. I miss him ...I do...but it is a nice little break!

Tucker had a sinus infection with teeth cutting on top of that! I couldn't even shower this weekend without reinforcement.

And to top it off....I have to start ALL over with sleep training. Tucker doesn't want to lay in his bed after this weekend. He would wake up in the middle of the night with a high fever so I had to get him outta bed distribute Tylenol and then we laid together until the fever went back down. Now, what was I supposed to do??? I couldn't just let the baby suffer in bed and be sick....so I broke the sleep training. Any suggestions for getting him back on routine???

I am looking forward to a better weekend this weekend......maybe

2 comments:

gv said...

Poor guy! Hope he gets to feeling better soon. As for Mike Shannon's-they are VERY pricey but since it was Downtown Restaurant week, we got appetizer, salad and entree for $25. Enjoy work!

Amy said...

aw, poor guy! I hope he's feeling better! :(

he might just fall back into his old routine. or maybe start a new one. I switched things up (bath, bottle, playtime, read a book, say goodnight, turn off the light, cuddle,and then he goes to bed and goes to sleep) now that we started that new one, he knows what to expect. We did the same routine before but for some reason, the turning the lights off to him was life changing. lol.