Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Better late than....

 Cooper and Liam....at our favorite park(the nephews)
 Kailee (my niece) and her dad(my bro)..priceless
 Cooper and Tucker...best buds, cousins
 The boys...running the pier buy the water
 The whole crew at the Beach house. Our favorite spot. Good food, great drinks, the kids are FENCED in a play area to play and its by the water
 The Rum bucket...the best drink

The kids playing at the Beach house restaurant! 
well..just better late than never I guess! I HATE that some of my family lives 8 hours from me, but I love to travel to see them. My niece, nephews, SIL and bro have a perfect set up in their town. Weather is nice, and the town is nicer.  Hope you eenjoyed some pics!

1 comment:

giovanni said...

VUOI CHE IL TUO BLOG SIA IN CIMA ALLA LISTA DI GOOGLE? VIENI A SCOPRIRE GOOGLE ADWORDS E TUTTE LE STRATEGIE PER ESSERE SEMPRE IL NUMERO 1
http://benvenuti-qui.blogspot.com/