Saturday, October 15, 2011

Infant loss day

I am VERY blessed to have a healthy almost 2 year old little boy and even MORE blessed that I am caring a healthy baby girl due very soon.

However there are pains and losses that never go away. And today I remember and acknowledge Infant Remembering and Loss day. I will never forget the 2 miscarriages I had before I was blessed with Tucker. It was heart breaking and the whole situation made me appreciate my children and others who suffer with the same pain.

So today I pray for all those who have suffered with the loss of child and all those who are STILL struggling to hold a baby one day. Not a day goes by that I dont' realize how blessed I am and that I dont' pray for those who are struggling with loss or any issue.

Remember the babies today!!

No comments: