Friday, March 7, 2008

Where is Spring?


Snow in March?? I can't believe the weather, I am so ready for spring !!! I might enjoy the snow if I got to stay home and watch from my bedroom window. But here I am at work. Every time the weather gets bad I prepare to leave my house 15 mins early to risk my life on the highway for a job I dont' want to have forever, or much longer. Just not worth the risk at all, but the boss always thinks the roads are fine to be traveled on. Last night I had spring fever I think, I cleaned the whole house and caught up on the laundrey. I should have saved those things for tonight because they way it looks we will be stuck inside again. Then tomorrow we are supposed to attend a wedding reception/ engagment party. I hope the weather clears up a little to still make that, I could use a night out! I saw that next week the weather is supposed to be in the high 50's, that will make everyone feel a little better! Thats all the news at my house really, its been a slow week! Our dog Macey is the only one who enjoys this weather :)

No comments: