Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting something new:

I again stole this idea from some of my favorite blogs......every month they recap their favorite things for the month. I will try to start doing this for every month??

My Favorite things in August:


1. My best friend having her sweet little baby boy!!!! What a great day that was and I am so glad I was their to witness the whole scene!!! I get all chocked up just thinking about her bringing that great new life into the world. Porter Wayne was born August 21st...weighing a big 9 LBS.



2. My sister in law, neice and nephews settling into Cape Girardeau, MO for good!!! They have a permant residences and I couldnt be more excited. This means I can visit with any of them anytime I want!! They moved in a cute, spacious house in a great neighborhood. I need a sister close to me and I got one :)


3. The sikeston J.C. Bootheel rodeo. Its an annual event for us and we enjoy it every year. This year we went 2 of the 4 nights and enjoyed both of them. Although it was a little crowded this year it was still nice and cool and the performaces were well worth it :)



4. My New purse I got in August. The classy red GUESS purse that I have enjoyed for the last month. But I gotta tell ya....I am already ready for a new one .....Nate will kill me



5. Big Brother!!!! I am addicted to this show and it has been my entertainment for the summer time!


I am only allowing myself 5 top things...so I must stop now!

No comments: