Friday, September 12, 2008

Guess What???


It is my BIRTHDAY!!! I am the big 26 today. It is not very exciting at all...I have passed the hump and I am closer to 30 than I am 20 now days. Non the less, it is my birthday and there is always time for celebrating. I am taking a half day off of work today to go get a pedicure and spend some birthday money on shopping. Nathan and I are going to eat out tonight...haven't decided where I want to go.....but somewhere feeling. My friends here at work always have a cheesecake in my honor on my birthday and usually a gift card to Target! My mom, I am sure, will insist on having cake on Sunday. No matter what age we still always have a birthday party.

8 comments:

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you have a great day.

April said...

Happy birthday and eat an extra piece of cake for me ;) I hope you have a good day and the rain is going to hold off today too so it is already starting out right!

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!! i hope you have a wonderful day, and be sure to come over and enter to win on my blog this weekend! it would make a great birhtday present to you :)

Weeksie50 said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope all your birtday wishes come ture..

Becky

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Kara!!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday!! :) Hope your day was PERFECT! Post pix of your celebration! Or at least the cake?!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Happy be-lated birthday! Hope you enjoyed it!

Ashley said...

Happy late Birthday, hope it was a good one!