Yes..the worst has happened, my computer here at work is dead! Really dead this time...can't blog or work :) So this will be short. 2008 was a rough year here for the Dirnberger household. We are sending it off with no regrets! WE are looking forward to 2009 and good things to happen. Here is a short list of positives!!!!
1. My new nephew was born! Cooper Hollis is great!
2. My BFF nephew was such a blessing to us.
3. My husband and I have been enjoying each others company and loving every minute of our first year of marriage!
4. My family is my rock and happy to have them through everything
5. My friends are great....they all know it, I have leaned on them a lot this year!
6. I still have a job...its a great thing during this year
7. Our country made history....not sure if thats a good thing or bad yet?
8. I love blogging and meeting all your wonderful people!
I know there is more but I am borring another work employees computer so I need to cut this fast!
Happy New Year to you all!!! I can't wait for 2009 and I wont be blogging again till next week! Thats right, I am off till Monday! I hope to be slobery drunk by 10 over wine!
Favorite garden plants for all-year color
3 days ago