Monday, August 23, 2010

Sorrow

August 19th 2010. The day of Hope. A day to remember miscarriages and all the babies that aren't here with us

Even though I don't talk about it here....I think about the 2 babies that aren't here with Nathan and I. I think about having a baby that is 2 and one that is over a year old. They are dancing now and being rocked in one of those big comfy rocking chairs( hey, I have my own picture of Heaven).

I remember those other who have loved and lost or never loved at all!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I like your picture of heaven just fine. :) [hugs]

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Sweet post! It's great that you remember your two little angels. Thanks for remember those who never loved at all too.

Meadowsweet Cottage said...

I'm this way every December when I remember my oldest. They're just part of who we are and only another mom can really understand. Hugs.