Monday, August 23, 2010

Sorrow

August 19th 2010. The day of Hope. A day to remember miscarriages and all the babies that aren't here with us

Even though I don't talk about it here....I think about the 2 babies that aren't here with Nathan and I. I think about having a baby that is 2 and one that is over a year old. They are dancing now and being rocked in one of those big comfy rocking chairs( hey, I have my own picture of Heaven).

I remember those other who have loved and lost or never loved at all!

3 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I like your picture of heaven just fine. :) [hugs]

gv said...

Sweet post! It's great that you remember your two little angels. Thanks for remember those who never loved at all too.

Meadowsweet Cottage said...

I'm this way every December when I remember my oldest. They're just part of who we are and only another mom can really understand. Hugs.