Tuesday, August 3, 2010

outta town


We finally got a mini vacation in over the weekend. It was a nice little family getaway to Branson, MO. Now a year ago I would have told you I got TONS of rest, tons of eating and I am tired today at work only because I was used to being lazy on vacation. Well this year was a little different. When you take a very active 8 month old on vacation you get tons of screaming, tons of giggles and tons of sleepless nights! Tucker was a GREAT GREAT baby during the whole trip. He traveled great, and was a happy camper the whole time. He didn't sleep the greatest, but he did sleep.....he was just up early every morning (5:45) with a big grin on his face ready to tackle the day.


We played in the water a lot on vacation and ate out a lot. I don't' think I ever truly enjoyed a whole meal though, well because my son is a hoss and loves to eat so you have to constantly shovel food in his face. But here are a couple pictures to enjoy

P.S..none of these pictures are taken with my new camera....it was hot, the camera is big so the point and shoot worked out better. But I hate not using it

3 comments:

gv said...

Wow! Looks like fun and girl, you look fabulous!

Amy said...

He is freaking adorable! Handsome little guy! ditto you look great! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

You are a hot momma! What a fun trip.