Thursday, June 30, 2011

9 weeks to 13 weeks

Seems like at 9 weeks my sickness got worse. Yes, I remember it did. Not worse I guess, but I was just sick constantly. But here I am again, embracing sickness. After all I had just heard my babies little tiny heartbeat (156) and I was happy that I was still sick. Someone had asked if I was sick with Tucker? I had a little tiny bit of nausea in the morning with Tucker, but nothing like I was having with this baby. Wowzers, he/she was really laying it on me this time.

The next couple of weeks kept on the same, sick, sick and bloated!!!!!!! People were noticing a bump. They always say with each baby you show earlier and earlier. I didnt' feel like it was a true baby bump, I just felt like with each hour of the day my stomach was bloating and getting bigger. In the mornings NO baby bump, by 3:00 I was pregnant. Crazy how that works!

Week 11 came and I woke up with a bump. All of sudden it just appeared and again I embraced it. I was excited that baby was growing even if that means I was growing too. And believe me it hasn't stopped!! It just grows and grows and grows. But I suppose thats what I am supposed to do :)

I had someone else ask me about my Lovenx shots. (blood thinner shots). Remember, I have that rare Factor V thing going on. YES, I am taking the horrible, painful shots everyday again in my stomach. ugh!!! Hate the shots!!! They hurt, badly and I started taking those at 6 weeks. So I have 5 1/2 more months of that. (yes I am couting down). That is the worse thing about being pregnant..my body is a pin cushion and looks like I have been beaten. ALSO, those shots can act as a steroid and make me eat and gain more weight than other ladies. Fabulous right?? Like you arent' going to get fat enough pregnant but I (lucky ME) can get extra fat :).

At this point I still only told the people most important to me. I wanted to hear another heartbeat before I opened up to most of my friends and strangers. I couldn't hide it much longer so at 12.5 weeks I heard another awesome heartbeat (150) and now we could shout it from the mountain tops!

(more to come....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. I stumbled on your blog through someone elses. I just want to say I feel your pain with the Lovenox shots. I had to do them for all 3 of my pregnancies. But we mommas will do anything for our babies even if we are the human pin cushion.

sofia123 said...

It's awesome work that you had done in this.If anybody ask me about this I will always say that it is the best ever it from others.There are some other information as online Hiv information to build our knowledge.