And a front picture just because I have never done one of these. My belly button is still mostly in..but it is wanting to pop out anytime. This week I had my 28 week appt. The Dr. said everything looks great and Baby D is measuring and growing just like he is supposed to.
I am sure the "wife beater" tank is hilarious to most people but when you are gaining weight faster than you can think you wear whatever fits!
Here are some pictures finally. Some of you have been asking for belly shots and some of you are probably thinking gosh would she shut up already. But for those who want to see here ya go.
The ultrasound tech said " Kara, he is so cute"
Then I go to see the Dr. and she said "He is so cute, he has the chubbiest cutest cheeks"
I loved hearing those comments...all I want is a healthy baby but hearing someone tell me how cute he is already just made my week. I mean I never doubted a minute that he wouldn't' be the cutest thing ever.
Also...you will never believe how much Baby D weighs.......
2LBS 15oz. Can you believe it. Almost 3 LBS already. I am going to deliver a toddler! I just pray his weight gain will start slowing down!!! If not thank God for epidurals.
Some pregnancy tactics:
- Craving milk like crazy. I am going through at least a gallon every 5 days by myself
- Milk always taste better with Oreos also.
- Still feeling great....the energy level is still high but could drop any day
- Nate is painting away at the nursery!!!
- My back has been aching some. I mainly think its from sitting all day at a desk...
- They didn't weigh me at my last appointment but I really dont' want to know anyways.
- Seeing the nursery in works is starting to really bring things to perspective.