I was the girl who used to blog everyday, who had an active so exciting life......
Well my life is still exciting, in a poopy diaper, screaming toddler kinda way.
So here is the latest:
* I am running behind this year for March of Dimes. Usually I am very energetic and ahead of the game. This year...well I am a little behind. I NEED to get shirts ordered today!!!
*Tucker has some cough, snot slinging going on. I haven't taken him to the doctor yet because he is eating, playing and hasn't ran a fever. So I am feeding him Zyrtec and hoping it works.
*I am supposed to be spring cleaning this week, but I can't even keep my laundry caught up. So we shall see if Spring cleaning EVER gets done??
Do you people out there really still spring/deep clean? or is that only what our grandmothers did?
* Last Saturday we had a fun couples night out! FUN I tell ya....
* Today when I woke up it was 35. Seriously March, 35....thats nuts
* We have a bbq this weekend with friends and friends kids. I love having friends with kids :)
* Speaking of kids, a new one was born in our circle. We have another boy to starting dragging to bbqs and get togethers!!! Welcome baby Eli
Thats all..see I told you I was so exciting lately!
Favorite garden plants for all-year color
16 hours ago