Thursday, March 3, 2011

Walking for babies......


Most of you know and have known for some time that I am a big supporter for the March of Dimes. The past three years "Kailee's Team" has raised over $9000.00. Thats pretty impressive. Its takes a team of us to get this accomplished and I am VERY VERY grateful for everyone that has helped in the past.


March of Dimes is here to help prevent premature birth. NOT only do they support babies who have a struggle at birth, but they are there to help babies that are born healthy!! All of us have a soft spot for babies, but imagine the spot you would have if your baby had trouble at birth. Thats why "Kailee's Team" raises money! We want to END premature birth in babies. We want all babies to be born healthy!!! Some of you have seen the sparkle in my niece Kailee's eyes....that itself explains why we are so passionate for the March of Dimes.


So this year as we walk to save babies I am again on the hunt to raise $3000.00 and help ALL babies be born healthy!!! So if you are interested in helping in any way...whether its a donation, walking, or helping with fundraising let me know. I need a good fundraiser this year, last year our cookbooks were a hit!! (ideas welcome)


I will be sending out order forms for tee shirts too. I am going to TRY to get kids shirts made this year, but usually the sizes are small to XXL. Lets help ALL babies be born healthy...and lets make "Kailee's Team" another first place fundraising team!!!!!


This was an email I send out...so NOT all of this applies to blogworld. BUT if anyone has fresh ideas or fundraising HINTs I will take them.

1 comment:

Jin said...

Sorry, but I hate that picture!

Kailee and I weren't there and I miss that stupid dog.