I heard news this morning that a favorite aunt and uncle of mine had a tradgic house fire last night. I can't stop thinking about them and their house fire. This was their dream home, the one they saved for, the one they dreamed about....the house that they always wanted. I dont' have all the details but I think it was started by a fireplace and we aren't sure what is left. I can't imagine what they are going through and I dont' know what to do to help?? Any suggestions? I think this weekend if they need us for support or clean up, we can make a trip to Arkansas to help. (My other aunts are probaly reading this and I am letting you guys know that I will drive down Friday if you want to go and help, just call me!)
On other news, the winter storm is supposed to be headed our way! Gosh I am ready for spring time...flowers, moving the grass, watching baseball. But, if I get a free day at home tomorrow I will take one more winter storm. I am headed to the store just in case I am snowed/iced in to make sure we have all the essentials. A good movie might be in the works as well!
I am off to another work week, I will keep everyone posted on my aunt and uncle, but keep them in your prayers...they will need lots of strength emotionally and physically.