Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!!

TGIF!
  • Yesterday I picked up something heavier than I should have...then I freaked out all day thinking I had hurt the baby. Yesterday he didn't kick as much as usual which really upset me. Today he is very very active...I can breath again.
  • I have shopping bags loaded with clothes online for this baby. Gap, Children's Place etc....the only problem is I dont' have the money to buy it all. But its fun to shop this way
  • This weekend I am having a pool party with my family. It wont be long and the pool with be closed...almost good bye summer time
  • The pros to summer being gone....Fall and Football
  • I am dying to get a diaper bag monogrammed with his little name...and burp clothes and onsies and hooded towels.
  • I was at Etsy Virgin until today...I know..How did I ever live without that place?
  • I can't wait to show you how big my belly has gotten...it looks like I could pop as some MAN told me the other day. I hate men while pregnant.
  • TGIF...not sure how much longer I can take 5 day weeks. I need a permanent break!!!!

10 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

still haven't bought from Etsy! I need to...so many talented people! Have a good weekend and fun at the pool party!!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

That's so funny...I have stuff in my Gap shopping cart too. Just wondering if I should buy it or wait.

Have a good weekend!

That Fresh Feeling said...

congrats on ordering from etsy...love that place especially for gift:-)

Jessica said...

Glad you found my blog! I can't wait to see pic of the nursery as it comes together... I'm in the process of redoing Lucy's room to accommodate both my little ones! What a chore!

Jin said...

Permanent break?

Be VERY careful what you wish for!

I wonder what they would think if you asked for a 6 month maternity leave... starting Monday!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

lmao at "I hate men while pregnant" you crack me up.

gv said...

I'm an Etsy virgin too. What did you buy? Be sure to post about it!!! Enjoy your pool party!

Alicia said...

I just ventured to Etsy a few weeks ago and got a few gifts for BF who had a little girl two weeks ago. It has so much cute stuff. I will post my stuff I bought soon to show it off.

Lindsey said...

I love Etsy, I just haven't ordered from it yet!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I've done the same thing with picking up something heavy and then making myself nervous, oh how we worry ourselves=)! Glad he's kickin up a storm again=) I just bought something from etsy for the first time a few weeks ago=)