Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Already time for Christmas lists and list....

and lists. I can't believe the time has come to start making christmas list. A list for everyone I have to buy for. A list for myself. A list for my budget ( I am always bad at this). Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas time but can't believe it is already that time. However, I am putting up decorations within the next couple of week. I know its waaaayy early. But it takes so long to get my decorations up, maybe I decorate way too much, but I just can't see putting all the effort into it for only a couple weeks. I am ready. I am ready to decorate the inside of my house. We wont decorate the outside until after Thanksgiving but the inside will be done soon.

So pack to the list...I can't think of anything I need/want. Last year I wanted a new camera and that was my big item and I got that.....this year, nothing. I have one thing on my list so far.

1. Ugg Boots. With it being this cool already this winter I decided I had to have a pair.....and I talked my sister in law into getting a pair with. ( I wasn't sure if I could pull them off?)

Yep thats my list so far?

Anybody else have a list already, I need ideas!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh my list is long and full of expensive things (oh say shiny new appliances, new hardwood floor) but im guessing santa won't bring those.....

i dont know, im not ready to think about christmas yet. hell, i haven't even taken down the halloween stuff yet :)