Monday, November 3, 2008

Ghost and Gomblin.....or Flappers and NBA Stars

What a great weekend...I hope everyone's was just as fun. I have lots of pics but wont bore you with all of them. Friday I trick or treated with the niece and nephews. It was a lot of fun..probally more fun for me than the kiddos. Here is Rageddy Ann and Andy!

Red Hot chili Pepper Cooper!!! Isn't he just a Gerber baby?

kailee and Cooper enjoying halloween!!!! And this next picture cracks me up....Liam...who does he look like in the pic?? Wizard of Oz maybe...the minituare people!!! hahah
Here is Aunt KK getting some quaility time with Ann and Andy
NOW for the Adult party on Saturday night. Nate and I decided not to dress up as anything matching...we both just did our own things. So Thursday evening I picked out a flapper outfit. It was a cutsie outfit and the wig I wore through people off for a while. Now Nathan's outfit was great, he chose to be a NBA player and he really played the part. We threw his outfit together last minute but it was fun. My sister in law was a cutsie cocktail :)




Here we are at the party with hunter Annah.

The host of the party Kim and Lee...they were headed to the Kentucky Derby...isn't this clever?

Every good Jockey needs a horse.....here is Kim and Lee's racing horse/dog Bently

We had a great weekend as you can tell!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

AW those are some cute kids!

and the hubs costume is priceless!

got your post too, no biggie!!! :)

Amy said...

AW those are some cute kids!

and the hubs costume is priceless!

got your post too, no biggie!!! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Raggedy Ann and Andy! So cute! You look completely different with dark hair. Looks like you had a great weekend!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Love the costumes.... looks like a blast.
I just tagged ya on my blog!

Whitney said...

Looks like you had too much fun! I love it!