Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Playing House

Before baby D comes and my house gets even more chaotic, I want to spend as much time with nieces and nephews as I can. Last night I had plans to watch Cooper over night. Well you can't take one without the other so Liam decided he would come stay two.

(picture from spring)

So after 3 movies, Peas, Mac and Cheese and Chicken nuggets for dinner, late night drive, making blueberry muffins, running out of milk, 6 dirty sippy cups, one lost paci, two blankets, one "huggy bear" and a lot of laughs we finally made it to bed around 10:30. I think I shut my eyes around 11:00. We had fun though and it was well worth the memories.

Having two sweet little boys running through the house makes you appreciate what I have left of 11 weeks of "me" time. Its funny how all your priorities change, I didnt' care if I ate last night or what I ate..I just wanted to make them happy. Sometimes I think having a child is really going to come at me and Nate full force......like maybe we aren't prepared. It will hit us like tornado...but thats how it supposed to be right?

P.S - I ate cold Mac and Cheese around 9:30 last night.

7 comments:

Jin said...

I didn't even have them and I ate cold leftover pizza hut pasta around the same time! Ha.

I guess eating what you can, when you can becomes a habit!

gv said...

I know what you're saying about not being prepared. We're not even prego but when we talk about sometimes, we look at each other and we're like, we don't know what the he** we're doing! But then I look at other people who have children and I'm like if they can do then we can! You'll do a great job!!!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Oh my gosh, your little guy will be here before you know it! You guys will be great parents! Look at all your practice! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww that is so sweet that you took those two cuties overnight! We babysat our friends kids before we got preggy including 6 mo old twins=) We cracked up at feeding them out of one big bowl with a crazy mix of fruits and veggies and and and=) Sounds you did a great job and everyone had a great time=)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Awwww... sounds like fun!

(For some reason, your blog isn't coming up in Google Reader anymore.)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Awwww... sounds like fun!

(For some reason, your blog isn't coming up in Google Reader anymore.)

In This Wonderful Life said...

They are SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Thank you SO much for the sweet comment. It really means the world to me :) I truly appreciate it!