Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Progress has been made

Every day when I get home I walk into Baby's room and just stare. Most days I turn right back around because I am so overwhelmed I dont' know where to start. Then this overwhelming feeling goes right to Nate when he walks in the door...sometimes there are tears of fear the room wont get done...sometimes just smart axx comments...sometimes I am so overwhelmed I make him NO dinner. Yes all these things result in me being overwhelmed about not having anything done for baby.

Yesterday was a different feeling. Baby's room is completely ready to paint. The spare room even got a little sprucing up. I can walk in the room and breath now. I dont' yell at Nate or refuse to make him dinner. I said to him the other day " I am a lot easier to deal with when things get done". "Yep" he agreed.

Today I ordered the bedding....this weekend we buy the crib and furniture and we have paint ideas running through our heads. I can't wait to get started and show all of you.

This week I am 26.5 weeks! Wow...this means I could have a baby in my arm in 11.5 weeks. The baby is growing fat....oh baby fat!!! I always wanted a chubby baby so we keep cheering him on and his little fat rolls.

10 comments:

Hannah said...

CONGRATS! I LOVE the feeling of getting things done and on their way! I know you are soooo relieved and excited to do the rest now! If you need any help, call me!!!!!! Love ya lots. OH...and I TOO am counting down the days to hold that little bundle of joy!!

Lyryn said...

It gets more and more exciting, doesn’t it?! Your little one will be here before you know it! :)

Amy said...

You are one step ahead of me, and i am freaking out bc this baby is going to come out 30 pounds. I just know it, lol. I got the paint colors picked out, that is IT!

AHHHHHH!

Alicia said...

Glad you are getting things done and are feeling better about it. Can't wait to see the outcome!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yay that's great! I definitely know the feeling of wanting to get things done and feeling sooo much better when it happens, congrats=)! Can't wait to see everything!

d.a.r. said...

So exciting you guys are making progress!!!

Bee said...

I remember feeling like that with my first, too. I got incredibly anxious and stressed thinking things weren't going to get done in time. It was horrible :( I'm glad things are coming along for you now and you're feeling more at ease *hugs*

Jill said...

What a great feeling to start have things fall into place and actually feel accomplished! I'm excited to see how it all comes together. Nurseries are such a fun room to put together! I look forward to the day that I get to turn our game room into one. Someday...

Jill said...

Oh yeah, let's see this 26.5 week belly! :)

Jin said...

You've got to post belly pics!

They won't believe the cute belly... We could take a
swim-suit-side-view on Saturday!