Monday, June 21, 2010

A few pics and weekend recap

This weekend I think I spent 10 outta 40 hours in the pool. It was hot. This Missouri humidity takes your breath away! We are all getting a great tan though. And the best part is all my family was able to enjoy the pool on Sunday for dads day. Here is the shirt Tucker wore for dads day

"My dad is RAD" Yes he is!!!

Here is my grandpa holding Tucker. 4 generations!!! I think generation pictures are the BEST. I can still go through pictures from my moms house because she did a great job trying to always get every shot with our great grandparents and grandparents. I am going to try and capture as many memories for Tucker as I can. (this is why I need a new camera:) I am lucky enough to have all my family living close enough to snap pictures all the time. Between my family and Nate's family there is maybe a 30 minute drive to the farthest relative.
Tucker and his great pepaw


another good one




Here is a family that needs our prayers! Please stop to ask God for healing today

1 comment:

gv said...

Great pictures...luck you in the pool!