Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Dad Day

To my dad: I was the only daughter and so to say I am a daddy's girl is an understatement!! My heart was always delicate and still is to this day, so I can remember getting in trouble and dad would just have to give me a look and my heart would melt. Well my heart still melts with love for dad. He always worked so hard to take great care of me and still does to this day.



Here is the WHOLE family (minus my husband).

To my husband and Tucker's dad: Nate works soo hard for our little family. Sometimes he works so hard that we fight about it (hey, I just want him around more). He is a provider and giver to us. He melts my heart when he is with Tucker and I could watch them play forever together. Thanks for giving me Tucker and thanks for providing and loving us to eternity and back!!!!!

1 comment:

gv said...

What a sweet post! Hope your dad and Nate both enjoy Father's Day this year.