Monday, July 21, 2008

The Details

I wont give all the details but I will give you an over vew of my last week. Monday and Tuesday I started spotting, but only in the mornings. I called and the nurse and she didn't seem that concerned with just a few spots. On Wednesday morning things only got worse and I knew that something had to be wrong. I was bleeding more and most of the day. I went in Wednesday for an ultrasound and blood work. I knew Wednesday night what my body was going through but I waited to hear the Dr. say it for sure. Thursday morning we recieved the call that I had miscarried. If anyone has ever went through this, they know that it can be painful. Thursday was my day of grieving and trying to deal with both kinds of pain. Nathan and I are strong in our faith and we both know this happened for a reason. We are moving forward now and know we will one day be blessed with a baby and this all happens for reason only God knows!

We have a great support team behind us as always and we have been strong and getting through this together. Thanks to all of you who are praying and continue to pray for us as we will start to try for a family again very soon

Since Nathan and I have grieved and we are coping with it very well you will see us in our great moods again because we know God will take care of us and he has a reason for everything!

No comments: