Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun Fun

I found this post over on Life is Beautiful -- so I wanted to play.

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?*
-Corned Beef for Supper tonight
- A sweet Tea
-My Awesome Grocery Bags

2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?*
-I haven't done this in forever but I guess ...George Strait's New Hit
-Jason Alden...anything
- Tim McGraw.....Its almost Rodeo time so I am all about Country music

3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
-Cape Girardeau
-Benton, MO
-Mexico

4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
-Cold Mountain
-Anchor Man
-Sex in the City

5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
-My Wedding set
-My pearls
-Macey Dog

6. What 3 things can you not live without?
-My family and Friends are number 1
-My Chi Straightener
-Jewelry....lots of gody jewelry

7. What would be your 3 wishes?
-to not have to work full time and be at stay at home mom one day
-to finish my degree without working also
-to no worry like I do about everything..I mean everything under the sun..right now I am worried if I can roll my windows up in time if rain comes...and its sunny outside

8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
-finished school
-gone to Italy
-become a mom..

9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
-BBQ anything/ sweet corn
-Lasagna
-Cheesecake

10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
-Jessica Simpson
-the whole Friends cast
-Peyton Manning

11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
-48 hour shows
-the dark
-clowns.....I am just scared of everything

12.If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
-Motivated
-Fun
-Loving

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
-knowing (pointless) celebrity gossip
-Scrapbooking
-decorating

14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
- Book cases for my spare room
-New jeans
-My eyebrows waxed...ha

15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?If you read this, you are tagged...

1 comment:

Teisha said...

What exactly are you going to school for? Teacher?