Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For Sure Friday?

My sister in law just called and her final doctors appt was today. Dr. Carns is on vacation but the doctor that saw her today said if she didn't have baby Cooper before Friday morning that they will induce her Friday at 6:00 a.m. So Friday afternoon we will have a new baby boy to hold and love!!!!!
It will be hard to even imagine what he will look like or how his personality will be since his older brother and sister are so different!!!!! How could we possibly love another just as much as these two?? We will do it..there is enough love around us to share with the new baby for sure!!!! That is great news and I am so excited to meet him this weekend.

1 comment:

Teisha said...

Hey thanks for the comments! As you can tell it's been super crazy lately! I have been thinking and praying for you daily, and thank you for keeping us in yours as well. We kinda thought we were done dealing w/this as well...but I happen to ask the Dr. at St. Louis his thoughts & he suggested the neurologist. I know things will work out, but it's sooooo nerve racking! Take care & I will keep you posted. We see neurologist Aug 19th.