Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Vacation!!!









We had a great time on our first mini vacation ( the next one will be for our anniversary in September...no destination yet)!!! We headed out for Nashville on Friday and walked the streets of downtown. I love to tour and learn the history so this was perfect for me....Nate got involved with it too:) We toured the Country music hall of fame, President Andrew Jackson's house, Watched the Grand Ole Opry, ate great food and shopped just a little!!! It was a prefect get away and at only at three hour drive I recommend it to anyone. We had a great time and there was plenty to do to keep us busy. The honky Tonk bars downtown are awesome and I am sure after my nine months I will want to go back and enjoy them even more!!!
Here is us at the Grand Ol Opry!!

We arrived back in town on Monday ( june 30th) just in time for Nate's 28th bday!!! We celebrated it will family and cake. The rest of my week off I spend in the pool, shopping, having lunch with the girls and visiting with nieces and nephews. It was great to wake up and not have a thing to do. I kept up with my house, layed in the pool, had lunch for more than an hour and did a lot of girl time!!! I enjoy having vacation with nothing to do. It was just the fix I needed.

The 4th of July was spend with loved ones and friends as well. I can't get enough BBQ during the summer time and being the DD hasn't been that bad :)


I also had my first doctors appt. today.....I will update you on that later. I have been so busy at work and almost no time to blog or do anything. Hopefully it slows down but I will blog about my Dr. appt. later!




No comments: